Saturday, December 29, 2018

Google I/O 2017: Picket Youtube 360 Videos Amongst Your Friends On Your Tv



At Google I/O 2017, Google announced that YouTube apps for TVs volition instantly permit yous to picket 360 videos together with expect approximately using your remote control, making it possible to persuasion 360 videos amongst your friends.

Here's a video preview:
I tried this amongst Google Chromecast ii together with amongst the YouTube app on my Amazon Fire, precisely exclusively saw the equirectangular version.  I'll proceed testing together with trying it out on my other equipment.

In whatever case, for 360 video creators, this is awesome tidings because it expands the audience for 360 videos.  Hopefully, this likewise leads to an increased involvement inwards 360 cameras, peculiarly amidst those who don't already bring one.

Artikel Terkait

Google I/O 2017: Picket Youtube 360 Videos Amongst Your Friends On Your Tv
4/ 5
Oleh