Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Virb Edit Is The Best Costless 360 Video Editor, Amongst Features Non Fifty-Fifty Included Inwards Paid Apps


Virb Edit is a remarkable 360 video editor, alongside features non fifty-fifty included in some paid software, and it's free!

Virb Edit is Garmin's video editing software for its activity cameras.  They updated it for the Virb 360 to add together features specifically for 360 video editing, too they did an incredible job!

- Add titles anywhere in your 360 video.  Adding titles to 360 video is a picayune tricky because if yous precisely overlay titles on the video, they volition await warped equally yous motility higher or lower from the 'equator' of your 360 video.  With Virb Edit, yous tin forcefulness out add together titles that volition automatically endure mapped to your 360 video, keeping the normal proportions of the text no thing where yous house them.  Even Adobe Premiere Pro doesn't create this (you postulate a plug in)!

- Change the heading.  You tin forcefulness out alter the heading of the video (the persuasion that a viewer get-go sees, assuming they are looking "forward").  This setting is nether Stabilization ... Set Initial Orientation.  I bring 360 video editors that can't fifty-fifty create this (unless yous create it manually past times cropping too duplicating the video).

- 360-compatible transitions.  There are several conventional transitions that await bizarre when used alongside 360 videos.  Virb Edit lets yous add together transitions that are compatible alongside 360 videos.

- Speed upwards or irksome downwards the video. As fast equally 800% (8X speed) or equally irksome equally 12.5% (1/8th speed). 

- G-Metrix too Maps.  If yous bring a Garmin GPS or other device, yous tin forcefulness out overlay a map or statistics on your 360 video.

The solely drawbacks are that then far it seems my exports are express to 2.7K.   I don't know if that's because my video clips are non from the Virb 360 or because of my PC hardware.  I did guild the Virb 360, which I promise to have presently to come across if I volition endure able to cash inward one's chips 4K.  You tin forcefulness out download Virb Edit hither (for Windows or Mac).

UPDATE:  This is bizarre, but I've constitute that if the footage I purpose is from Xiaomi or 2016 Gear 360, I tin forcefulness out export at 4K thirty fps.  If it's from the 2017 Gear 360 (4096 10 2048), it's express to 2.7K.   But if I mix footage from Xiaomi too 2017 Gear 360, I tin forcefulness out export at 4k.  On the other hand, if I add together clips from the Nano or Air, the maximum I tin forcefulness out export is 2.7K. 

Artikel Terkait

Virb Edit Is The Best Costless 360 Video Editor, Amongst Features Non Fifty-Fifty Included Inwards Paid Apps
4/ 5
Oleh