Sunday, November 18, 2018

Stabilized 3Rd Mortal Persuasion Amongst An Invisible Hands-Free 360 Camera


Check out this stabilized 360 video using a 3rd individual stance mountain that is hands-free in addition to makes the photographic boob tube camera invisible!



To create this video, I created a hands-free 3rd individual stance mount.  I used the following:
1. a slim 360 camera.  In this representative the has ikon stabilization.  It powerfulness likewise move amongst the Insta360 Air (Type C or Micro USB), Insta360 Nano, or Garmin Virb 360, all of which likewise convey stabilization but they're heavier (in the representative of the Air in addition to Nano, y'all demand to attach your telephone every bit well).  It powerfulness likewise move amongst the wearable kit from GimbalGuru.  You demand to consider that if they're at the destination of a selfie stick, they volition experience fifty-fifty heavier.
2. a selfie stick that is invisible fifty-fifty to a slim 360 camera.  In this case, I used a Benro MK10 because it is stiffer than my other selfie sticks, in addition to because the handgrip is heavier than average, allowing it to human activity similar a counterweight
3. a vented bike helmet.  I used this one because it's inexpensive in addition to it has a ratcheting headband to secure it to my head.
4. zip ties.

I only attached the selfie stick to the helmet using nothing ties, tightening them rattling well:

Please banknote that for this video, I used the Xiaomi's lower resolution of 2304 x 1152 @ 60fps.  Next fourth dimension I volition purpose the amount resolution of 3456 x 1728 @ 30fps.

In whatever case, every bit y'all tin encounter from the video, when used amongst the Xiaomi, the photographic boob tube camera in addition to selfie stick appear invisible spell providing a pretty skillful 3rd individual view.  The Xiaomi's stabilization likewise worked rattling good to proceed the stance stable fifty-fifty every bit I moved my caput upward in addition to downward in addition to looked around.

[BTW I learned that the Xiaomi needs to last held vertically earlier in addition to at the instant of recording or else the video volition non last vertical fifty-fifty though it is stabilized.  If your video is stabilized but non vertical, don't worry, I volition postal service a tutorial for fixing that.]

With the Xiaomi attached, the helmet feels heavier inward front, but it was non uncomfortable in addition to I did non experience every bit if it hindered past times enjoyment of my ride.

The primary disadvantage of this organisation is that y'all convey to purpose a helmet, which tin appear odd inward exactly about contexts, such every bit when I'm exactly walking.  In those situations, I conception to exactly purpose the Benro MK10 handheld (here's how the video looks).

I actually similar how good this combination works.  It is tardily to behaviour (when the Benro is collapsed), it's lightweight, much cheaper than other 3rd individual stance mounts in addition to is pretty tardily to use.  I similar the combination in addition to thus much that I've decided to move out my Benro on the helmet, in addition to ordered exactly about other Benro MK10. :D

Artikel Terkait

Stabilized 3Rd Mortal Persuasion Amongst An Invisible Hands-Free 360 Camera
4/ 5
Oleh