Thursday, November 1, 2018

Ebay Hands-Free Tertiary Soul Thought Mountain / Harness - Quick Review Together With Sample 360 Video


I got an cheap 3rd individual sentiment mountain / harness from eBay for GoPro, activeness cameras, together with 360 cameras.  Here's a sample 360 video from this mount.  UPDATE: found on Amazon a nigh identical mount.
Here's how the backpack mountain looks:


The harness has clamps that y'all tin post away usage to configure the 2 included pipes together with elbow to lead an angle for the camera.  It uses a GoPro fashion adapter, together with thus y'all may demand a GoPro to 1/4-20 adapter.

For this sample video I used the Xiaomi Mi Sphere notwithstanding 1 time again because it's lightweight together with stabilized.  Here's the video:


I would tell the harness did its project together with I similar that y'all tin post away put the photographic idiot box camera inwards many ways.  The consequence is that when walking, the photographic idiot box camera volition motion side to side.  Fortunately, the Xiaomi Mi Sphere's stabilization keeps the horizon level.  Without stabilization, I imagine it would last hard to watch.  The mountain is much smoother for videos land riding a bike, or other wheeled vehicle every bit y'all tin post away come across inwards the latter purpose of the video.

I got my mountain on eBay for to a greater extent than or less $65 only I don't come across it listed at this time.  I create come across a somewhat similar 1 for to a greater extent than or less $37:

You powerfulness every bit good like my DIY invisible 3rd individual sentiment mount.  UPDATE: I flora 1 on Amazon that is nigh identical but is branded.

Artikel Terkait

Ebay Hands-Free Tertiary Soul Thought Mountain / Harness - Quick Review Together With Sample 360 Video
4/ 5
Oleh