Monday, October 29, 2018

Garmin Virb 360 Sample Photo; Availability Update


Here is an update on the Garmin Virb 360's availability too a sample photo.

The Garmin Virb 360 is backordered inwards a few places.  Here is an update on its availability:
- Amazon: I ordered mine on May 24, too at nowadays I'm getting a transportation engagement of July 7... sigh.  Amazon is normally pretty proficient amongst preorders but seems similar person dropped the ball on this one.
- Preorders from Amazon UK seem to hold upwards having their orders shipped tomorrow but no 1 has received theirs yet.
- B&H Photo: every bit of today, it seems they're dorsum inwards stock on June 20.
- Best Buy: since Amazon's belatedly too B&H was backordered final week, I grudgingly ordered from Best Buy, supposedly for selection upwards on June 14.  They charged my menu instantly but until at nowadays convey non shown that my fellowship is beingness prepared.  Yup.  Update: I but got an electronic mail maxim my order's been delayed to June 19.... >:-(
They did the same affair to my Oculus Touch preorder, which was likewise delayed.  They fifty-fifty had stock on paw at the shop but instead sold it to people who DIDN'T preorder.  smh.  That's why I didn't fellowship from them before.   Incidentally, both this too my Oculus Touch preorder were for selection upwards at the store.  So I'm outset to wonder if their shop pickup arrangement is non working or reporting dates correctly.  For shipping (as opposed to pickup), they present a engagement of June 21.
- REI: Virb 360 is no longer available at REI.  I wonder what happened?

Meanwhile, Becky Lane shared this 360 photograph from the Virb 360 (straight out of the photographic idiot box camera amongst no processing):

Looks pretty proficient to me, amongst decent stitching too uniform sharpness, amongst no noticeable chromatic aberration.  But it seems to lack item inwards shadow areas, particularly compared to the Xiaomi Mi Sphere, too every bit Becky said, at that topographic point is a piddling chip of flare.  If too when I have my Virb 360 order, I volition definitely post a detailed comparison.

Artikel Terkait

Garmin Virb 360 Sample Photo; Availability Update
4/ 5
Oleh